The sisters of Alpha Omega Epsilon are major proponents of philanthropy - we love helping our community! Our national philanthropy is Dress for Success, an organization that provides low-income and unemployed women with suits. Last fall (2008) we had a professional fashion show at Dillard's clothing store in Atlantic Station, and we donated all of the proceeds to Dress for Success in Atlanta.
We also participate in other philanthropy activities both on the Georgia Tech campus and in Atlanta, including:
- Holiday cards for nursing homes
- Tech Beautification Day
- Team Buzz
- Red Dress Fashion Show
- Relay for Life
- St. Francis Table Soup Kitchen
- Open Door Community sandwiches
- Get Well cards for soldiers
- Atlanta Community Food Bank
- Georgia Tech Run and Hide
Please contact our Philanthropy Chair, Anmol Chhabria, at email@example.com
for more information!